Hawaiian Fish BurgerCRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 8 pcs (400 g) Tilapia, fillet
- 1/2 cup (80 g) CRISPY FRY® Seasoned Crumbs
- 2 cups (500 ml) Oil, for frying of fish fillet
- 6 Tbsps. (90 ml) Mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsps. (60 ml) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. (1 g) Salt, rock
- 4 Tbsps. (40 g) Chives, chopped
- 8 pcs (400 g) Burger Buns
- 1 cup (75 g) Romaine Lettuce
- 8 pcs (560 g) Pineapple, round sliced
- 4 large pcs (200 g) Tomatoes, sliced
- DREDGE & DEEP-FRY. . In a tray or big platter, dredge fish fillet in Crispy Fry® Seasoned Crumbs. Make sure that all parts are evenly coated. Using a wok, deep fry in hot oil for at least 14 minutes per batch of fish until golden brown. Set aside.
- MIX. For the Mayo dressing , in a bowl, combine mayonnaise , apple cider vinegar, salt and chives. Mix well.
- ASSEMBLE. Add lettuce to one half of the bun, then add mayo dressing then fried fish fillet, pineapple and tomatoes. Add more dressing if desired and finally top with the other half of the bun
- SERVE. In a serving plate, place the fish burgers, serve and enjoy.
Grill the buns and pineapples before stacking to add more color, sweetness, and texture.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 8 servings Serving size: 1 pc burger
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pineapple is a good source of phosphorus which helps in maintaining regular heart beat.