Healthy Tofu Fried RiceSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/4 cups (250g) Carrot, diced
- 1 1/4 cups (235g) Frozen green peas, thawed
- 3 cups (480g) Brown rice, cooked
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 2 cups (250g) Tofu, cut into cubes, fried
- 2 pcs. (4g) Red chili, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (10g) Spring onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Sesame seed (optional)
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and green peas then cook for a minute. Add brown rice then stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- MIX & SEASON. In a bowl, combine SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar. Mix well then pour this mixture to the pan.
- STIR-FRY. Stir-fry for a few minutes until rice is well coated with the sauce. Add fried tofu and red chilis then mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with spring onion and sesame seeds (optional). Serve while hot.
Cook brown rice with twice the amount of water. E.g. 2 cups of water and 1 cup of brown rice.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Compared to white rice, brown rice naturally contains more nutrients such as B-vitamins, Dietary Fiber, and Antioxidants.