Meatless ChopsueyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (130g) Carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (150g) Sayote, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) Button mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 cup (90g) Pechay Baguio, sliced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Water, diluted in
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Cornstarch
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry carrots, sayote, and mushrooms for 3-5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water, Pechay Baguio , and bell pepper. Mix then simmer for 3 minutes.
- MIX. Add cornstarch mixture then mix well until thickened.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and simmer for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Cook the hard vegetables first before cooking the green leafy vegetables to get the best flavor, texture, and maintain nutrients.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (110g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish is a good source of vitamins and minerals that are essential in maintaining optimal health!