Meatless ChopsueyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (130g) Carrot, sliced
- 1 cup (150g) Sayote, sliced
- 1 cup (200g) Button mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) Water
- 1 cup (90g) Pechay Baguio, sliced
- 1/4 cup (20g) Red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Water, diluted in
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Cornstarch
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry carrots, sayote, and mushrooms for 3-5 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add water, Pechay Baguio , and bell pepper. Mix then simmer for 3 minutes.
- MIX. Add cornstarch mixture then mix well until thickened.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and simmer for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
Cook the hard vegetables first before cooking the green leafy vegetables to get the best flavor, texture, and maintain nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish is a good source of vitamins and minerals that are essential in maintaining optimal health!