Homemade Lean Beef BurgerPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilogram (500 grams) Beef, lean with 20% fat, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) Salt, rock
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 gram) Pepper, black, powder
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) Onion white, minced
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) Onion, red, minced
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, minced
- 2 packs (16 grams) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Oil, palm
- 4 pcs (296 grams) Buns
- 4 tablespoons (80 grams) Mayonnaise
- 1 cup (40 grams) Green lettuce
- 4 slices (72 grams) Cheese, slice, quickmelt
- 8 slices (154 grams) Tomato, sliced
- MIX. Mix ground beef, salt, pepper, white onion, red onion, garlic and Porksavor® All-in-one Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- DIVIDE. Divide into four equal size then flatten into a patty then freeze for about 30 minutes.
- PAN FRY. Pan fry the burger patties until cooked both sides.
- ASSEMBLE. Assemble place 1 tablespoon of mayo, handful of lettuce on the bottom and a slice of cheese, two slice of tomato and cooked burger patty then cover with the top bun.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
If budget is limited , you can also use ground pork with the same amount of fat.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef has a healthy dose of zinc that helps support normal development during pregnancy, infancy, and adolescence. It has vitamin B-12, B6, Niacin, and Riboflavin promoting health of nervous, immune, and digestive systems.