Homemade Pork TocinoAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 kilo (1000g) Pork tenderloin (lomo), sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup (100g) White sugar
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 pack (2.8g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Anisado wine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- MARINATE. In a bowl, combine pork, sugar, AJI-SHIO®, AJI-NO-MOTO®, anisado wine, and pineapple juice. Mix well and marinate for 1-2 days in the fridge.
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Pan-fry tocino until sticky and reddish brown.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can use chicken breast fillet to reduce fat.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 1/2 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Make pork tocino using a leaner cut like tenderloin (lomo) to reduce consumption of saturated fat.