Shrimps in Roasted Vegetables RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 grams) Pepper, ground
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) White onion, chopped
- 1 cup (100 grams) Potatoes, skin on, medium diced
- 1 cup (100 grams) Carrots, skin on, medium diced
- 2 cups (200 grams) Red and green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups (225 grams) Zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup (80 grams) Shrimp, deveined
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine cooking oil, fish sauce, pepper, garlic, white onions, potatoes, and carrots. Mix well.
- PAN-ROAST & STIR-FRY. In a hot pan, roast the mixed vegetables and cooked until half -cooked. Add bell pepper and zucchini then stir-fry for a few minutes. Add tomatoes, shrimp, and let it cooked until tender.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well and cook until all ingredients are fully cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
As much as possible, do not buy peeled shrimps in Supermarkets, you are not sure if it is still fresh or not.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 39% Original sodium content: 7 teaspoons (35 ml) Fish Sauce. Vegetables are an important part of a healthy eating pattern and are excellent sources of many nutrients, including Potassium, Fiber, Folate (folic acid) and Vitamins A, E and C. These nutrients are vital for overall health and maintenance of the body system.