Shrimps in Roasted Vegetables RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 2 teaspoons (10 ml) Fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon (2.5 grams) Pepper, ground
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) White onion, chopped
- 1 cup (100 grams) Potatoes, skin on, medium diced
- 1 cup (100 grams) Carrots, skin on, medium diced
- 2 cups (200 grams) Red and green bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cups (225 grams) Zucchini, cut lengthwise in half
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup (80 grams) Shrimp, deveined
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine cooking oil, fish sauce, pepper, garlic, white onions, potatoes, and carrots. Mix well.
- PAN-ROAST & STIR-FRY. In a hot pan, roast the mixed vegetables and cooked until half -cooked. Add bell pepper and zucchini then stir-fry for a few minutes. Add tomatoes, shrimp, and let it cooked until tender.
- SEASON. Sprinkle AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well and cook until all ingredients are fully cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
As much as possible, do not buy peeled shrimps in Supermarkets, you are not sure if it is still fresh or not.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup (100 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 39% Original sodium content: 7 teaspoons (35 ml) Fish Sauce. Vegetables are an important part of a healthy eating pattern and are excellent sources of many nutrients, including Potassium, Fiber, Folate (folic acid) and Vitamins A, E and C. These nutrients are vital for overall health and maintenance of the body system.