Kani Canape RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 pc (300g) French bread, sliced into 30 pcs
- 1 pc (300g) Ripe mango, seeded, sliced
- 10 pcs (120g) Kani (Crabstick), sliced
- 1 pc (150g) Cucumber, sliced
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) Japanese mayonnaise
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- TOAST. In a tray, place sliced French bread. Toast for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- ASSEMBLE. Top the toasted bread with mango, kani, and cucumber. Then drizzle with Japanese mayonnaise and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
You may use local breads such as pandesal (but into halves), crackers, or biscuits as an alternative to French bread.
Cooking Time: 0 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 10 Serving size: 3 pcs (120g) Canape
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Crabsticks or Kani are low calorie and low fat alternatives of crab meat.