Kimchi Fried RiceAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 cup (60g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup (60g) Red bell pepper, minced
- 1/2 cup (120g) White onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (120g) Kimchi, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Gochujang
- 4 1/2 cups (700g) Rice, cooked
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 5 pcs. (250g) Egg, fried, sunny-side (optional)
- SAUTÉ. Melt butter in a pan then sauté bell pepper, onion, kimchi, and gochujang.
- MIX & SEASON. Toss in rice and AJI-SHIO® Garlic. Cook until well incorporated.
- SERVE. Place a cup of kimchi fried rice to a bowl then top with fried egg. Serve hot.
You may opt to put chopped spring onions on top for added color and texture.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup Rice + 1 Egg (219.4g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Vitamin A in kimchi and bell pepper is better absorbed because of added oil from frying the rice.