Veggie Spring RollCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (125g) Carrot, julienned
- 1 1/4 cups (125g) Potato, julienned
- 4 cups (250g) Togue, washed
- 1/4 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 16 pcs. (91.2g) Lumpia wrapper, small
- 1 piece (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry carrot and potato for 2 minutes. Add togue then cook for another 2 minutes. Season with salt then mix well. Set aside to drain and cool.
- WRAP. Take 2 Tbsps. of the vegetable mixture then wrap it in lumpia wrapper.
- DIP & COAT. Dip spring roll in beaten egg and coat with CRISPY FRY® Original.
- DEEP-FRY. In hot oil, fry the spring roll until golden brown. Drain and cool down for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
Let the vegetables drain and cool before wrapping. This will help prevent a soggy spring roll.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 2 pcs. (90g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Toge contains Folate or Vitamin B9 which is critical in the rapid growth and development of babies during pregnancy.