Veggie Spring RollCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 1/2 cups (125g) Carrot, julienned
- 1 1/4 cups (125g) Potato, julienned
- 4 cups (250g) Togue, washed
- 1/4 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 16 pcs. (91.2g) Lumpia wrapper, small
- 1 piece (50g) Egg, beaten
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry carrot and potato for 2 minutes. Add togue then cook for another 2 minutes. Season with salt then mix well. Set aside to drain and cool.
- WRAP. Take 2 Tbsps. of the vegetable mixture then wrap it in lumpia wrapper.
- DIP & COAT. Dip spring roll in beaten egg and coat with CRISPY FRY® Original.
- DEEP-FRY. In hot oil, fry the spring roll until golden brown. Drain and cool down for a few minutes.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy!
Let the vegetables drain and cool before wrapping. This will help prevent a soggy spring roll.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Toge contains Folate or Vitamin B9 which is critical in the rapid growth and development of babies during pregnancy.