No-Bake Cheesy Cauliflower CasseroleAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) All-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) All-purpose flour
- 1 cup (140g) Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (36g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, diced
- 3/4 cup (156g) Button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt, coarse
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Pepper, ground
- MIX. In a bowl, combine AJI-SHIO® Garlic, cream, flour, cheese, and water. Mix until well-incorporated. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SEASON. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, cauliflower, carrot, and mushroom until tender. Add salt and pepper then mix well.
- SIMMER. Add the cream mixture. Simmer while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Do not overcook cauliflower. Overcooking will cause it to break apart, lose its color, diminish its taste, and will cause the loss of many nutrients.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: 1/2 cup (100g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cauliflower contains Vitamin K which is essential in blood clotting and supports bone health.