No-Bake Cheesy Cauliflower CasseroleAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (250ml) All-purpose cream
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) All-purpose flour
- 1 cup (140g) Cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (50g) Red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup (36g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Cauliflower florets
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, diced
- 3/4 cup (156g) Button mushroom, canned, quartered
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Salt, coarse
- 1/8 tsp. (0.3g) Pepper, ground
- MIX. In a bowl, combine AJI-SHIO® Garlic, cream, flour, cheese, and water. Mix until well-incorporated. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ & SEASON. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, cauliflower, carrot, and mushroom until tender. Add salt and pepper then mix well.
- SIMMER. Add the cream mixture. Simmer while stirring occasionally for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Do not overcook cauliflower. Overcooking will cause it to break apart, lose its color, diminish its taste, and will cause the loss of many nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cauliflower contains Vitamin K which is essential in blood clotting and supports bone health.