Kinilaw na PapayaPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (100g) Onion, chopped
- 5 Tbsps. (50g) Garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups (330g) Lean ground pork
- 7 cups (700g) Green papaya, peeled, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt, coarse
- 1/2 tsp. (1.1g) Ground black pepper
- 1 cup (100g) Carrots, cut into strips
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vinegar
- 3/4 cup (70g) Pork liver, boiled, cut into strips
- 3 Tbsps. (20g) Spring onions, chopped
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook until brown. Add papaya, salt, and pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- SEASON. Add carrots, PORKSAVOR®, and fish sauce. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add vinegar and simmer for 2 minutes. Do not stir. Add boiled liver and spring onions. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy while hot.
Instead of boiling the liver separately, you may sauté it together with the lean ground pork.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup Kinilaw na Papaya, 1 1/4 cups rice, 1/3 cup sweetened red bean with shaved ice and 2 Tbsps. milk Unripe papaya is a good source of Dietary Fiber which helps improve digestion, cleanses the colon, and aids in cases of constipation.