Pork DinakdakanSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Liters (2000ml) Water
- 1 kilo (1000g) Pork Belly, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (120g) Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Calamansi, juice
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Red chili pepper, chopped
- 3 pieces (6g) Green pepper, sliced
- 1/2 tsp. (2.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Ground back pepper
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- BOIL. In a pot, add water and bring to a boil. Add pork belly, cover and boil for 30 minutes. Remove from the pot then let it cool.
- GRILL & SLICE. On a hot griller, grill each side of the pork belly until browned. Slice into thin pieces then place on a bowl. Set aside.
- MIX. To make the dressing, combine mayonnaise, calamansi juice, onion, red chili peppers, green peppers, salt, black pepper, SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- TOSS. Add the dressing to the sliced pork and toss well. Serve and enjoy!
Boiling pork belly before grilling helps to reduce the undesirable odor from the pork. It also helps tenderize the meat.
Cooking Time: 60 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 14 Serving size: 1/2 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork belly is a good source of Vitamin B12 that helps prevent anemia.