Lean Beef and Vegetable Stir-frySARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 1 tsp. (7g) Ginger, sliced
- 2 tsps. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Beef sirloin, strips
- 1 cup (250g) Water
- 1/8 tsp. (0.6g) Iodized salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1 cup (150g) Carrots, strips
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) Broccoli young stalks and florets
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) Mung bean sprouts
- 1/8 cup (20g) Red bell pepper, strips
- 2 packs (60g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- SAUTE. In a pan, heat oil then saute onion, ginger and garlic.
- BOIL. Add beef and water. Season with salt and pepper. Cover the pan and let it boil to tenderize the meat. Once boiling, uncover the pan, while letting it boil continuously until all water has evaporated and meat is tender.
- SEASON. Add carrots, brocolli, mung bean sprouts and red bell pepper. Season with SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce. Cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, as desired. Serve with 1 1/2 cups rice and 1 slice mango.
If beef it not yet tender, you may add about 1/2 cup more water then simmer until tender.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -1 cup Lean Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry (190g) -1 1/2 cups rice (240g) -1 slice mango (60g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef is a rich source of Protein and Iron that are essential in muscle building and development.