Vegetables in Tomato Soup (Minestrone)AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (35g) Celery, diced
- 3 Tbsps. (45g) Tomato paste
- 1 cup (100g) Tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup (75g) Carrots, diced
- 3/4 cup (75g) Sayote, diced
- 1/3 cup (50g) Corn kernels
- 1.5 liters (1500ml) Water
- 2 pieces (0.5g) Bay leaf
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp. (0.5g) Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. (6g) Salt
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 kg (250g) Macaroni, cooked
- 1 cup (170g) Red kidney beans, cooked
- 1 cup (20g) Kangkong leaves
- SAUTÉ. In a casserole, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and celery until fragrant. Add tomato paste then cook for 1-2 minutes. Add tomatoes then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- SIMMER. Add carrots, sayote, corn, and water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Add bay leaf, oregano, pepper, salt, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add cooked macaroni, red beans, and kangkong leaves. Simmer for 1 minute.
- SERVE. Transfer soup to a bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Soak red kidney beans in water overnight prior to boiling for shorter cooking time.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups (308.3g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomatoes have Vitamin C which supports Iron absorption in the body.