Chicken TinolaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (13g) Onion, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. (6g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Ginger, cut into strips
- 2 cups (200g) Chicken, tinola-cut
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1/2 cup (140g) Papaya, unripe, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup (7g) Sili leaves
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil. Sauté onion, garlic, and ginger until fragrant. Add chicken and sauté until meat turns light brown.
- BOIL & SIMMER. Add water and bring to a boil then simmer for 10 minutes. Add papaya wedges then simmer for another 3 minutes. Add sili leaves. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy while hot.
You can add malunggay leaves for more nutrients.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 2 Serving size: 1 cup (150g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Chicken contains a good amount of Selenium which supports healthy thyroids.