Fat-controlled ChopsueyAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 5 Tbsps. (75g) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (65g) Red Onion, sliced
- 8 cloves (70g) Garlic, minced
- 2 cups (400g) Chicken breast, bone in, strips
- 2 cups (300g) Chayote, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups (250g) Carrots, sliced
- 1 cup (210g) Baguio beans, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (200g) baby corn, Chopped
- 2 cups (315g) Cauliflower flowerettes
- 1/2 cup (105g) Button mushroon, sliced
- 1/2 cup (100g) Bell pepper, strips
- 1 1/2 cups (310g) Cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Water
- 2 packs (16g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic for a few minutes. Add chicken and stir for a few minutes. Add chayote, carrots and baguio beans. Cook until tender. Add baby corn,cauliflower, button mushroom, bell pepper and cabbage. Add water so that vegetables will not become dry.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®. Cook for a few seconds. Serve hot with 2 cups rice and 1 pc banana.
Mix 1 tbsp cornstarch to the 1/2 cup of water to make a thicker sauce.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -2 cups Fat-controlled Chopsuey (480g) -2 cups rice (320g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Eating variety of vegetables ensures that we get different vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining optimum health.