Lumpiang Hubad RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (75g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic
- 1 cup (200g) Ground pork
- 1 cup (100g) Squash, julienne, 1 inch long
- 1 cup (100g) Sweet potato, julienne, 1 inch long
- 1 cup (70g) Baguio beans, julienne, 1 inch long
- 1 cup (100g) Singkamas, julienne, 1 inch long
- 1/4 tsp. (1.25g) Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1/2 pack (5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pan with oil, sauté onion, garlic, ground pork, squash, sweet potato, baguio beans, and singkamas.
- SEASON. Add pepper, fish sauce and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning. Mix well and simmer for a few seconds.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter and serve while hot.
Do not overcook your vegetables to preserve its natural crispness and nutrients.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 31% Original seasoning/condiment: 1 tsp. (5g) Salt. Vegetables are rich in fiber, nutrients and minerals that help in maintaining a healthy immune system.