Mushroom TapaAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1/4 cup (62.5ml) Water
- 3 Tbsps. + 1 tsp. (50ml) Soy sauce
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Sugar, brown
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Calamansi juice
- 1/16 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, minced
- 5 cups (500g) Oyster mushroom, separated
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Tomato, sliced
- COMBINE. In a bowl combine water, soy sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO®, sugar, calamansi juice, black pepper, garlic, and oyster mushroom, mix well.
- MARINATE. Set aside the mixture and let it marinate for about 5 minutes.
- PAN-FRY & SIMMER. Heat oil in pan then fry the marinated mushrooms until soft and browned, set aside. In the same pan, pour the remaining marinade and simmer.
- SERVE. Transfer mushroom on a plate and pour sauce all over. Serve with tomatoes (optional) and enjoy!
You may add a slurry mixture (1 tsp. cornstarch + 1 tsp water) when cooking the marinade for thicker sauce consistency.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Oyster mushroom is a good source of Niacin (Vitamin B3), which helps in improving body fat level and reduce blood pressure.