Lumpiang KalabasaAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 1/2 cups (322g) Squash, grated
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 16 pcs. (112g) Lumpia wrapper, cut into half
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- Banana leaf (optional)
- Spring onion (optional)
- Red chili (optional)
- SEASON. In a bowl, add kalabasa and AJI-GINISA® then mix well.
- WRAP. Place 4 tsps. (20g) of squash mixture onto the lumpia then wrap. Seal edges with water.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry lumpia until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate with banana leaf (optional). Garnish with spring onion and red chili (optional). Serve and enjoy.
You can store these in the freezer after wrapping in lumpia to increase shelf-life and cook them in batches.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Squash is a good source of Beta-carotene which helps promote normal vision and healthy skin.