La Paz BatchoyPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2.5 Liters (2500ml) Water
- 0.3 kilo (300g) Pork bones
- 1 Tbsp. (6g) Black peppercorns
- 1 pc. (1g) Bayleaf
- 1 cup (200g) Pork liempo, cut into strips
- 1 cup (200g) Pork kasim, cut into strips
- 1 cup (200g) Pork liver, cut into strips
- 1/2 Tbsp. (7.5ml) Soy sauce
- 2 packs (16g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Miki noodles, cooked
- 1/2 cup (21g) Spring onion, minced
- 1/2 cup (22g) Chicharon, crushed
- 1/2 cup (20g) Garlic, toasted
- BOIL. In a pot, add water, pork bones, peppercorns, and bayleaf. Let it boil until pork stock is achieved (around 30 minutes) and strain out the bones.
- SIMMER. In the same pot, add pork liempo, pork kasim, and pork liver. Let it simmer for 15-25 minutes or until meat is tender. Remove and cut into strips.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well.
- SERVE. In a serving bowl, add miki noodles then pour the soup.Top with pork liempo, kasim, and liver. Then garnish with spring onions, chicharon, and toasted garlic. Serve.
Make sure to blanch the miki first with hot water to remove the undesirable, yet natural aroma of the noodles.
Cooking Time: 60 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 7 Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Pork liver is a rich source of Iron that helps prevent muscle weakness.