Egg FingersCRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 10 pcs. (500g) Egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Carrots, minced
- 1/8 tsp. (1.5g) Salt, iodized
- 1 pack (62g) CRISPY FRY® Original Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- MIX. In a bowl, combine egg, spring onion, carrots, and salt. Mix well then transfer to a rectangular ceramic dish.
- STEAM. Place the egg on a steamer then let it cook for 10-15 minutes or until the egg is firm. Set aside to cool.
- COAT & DEEP-FRY . Once cooled, slice the egg into 30 equal sizes sticks then coat each piece with CRISPY FRY® Original.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan with heated oil, cook each egg finger until golden. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
You can place a parchment or baking paper on the ceramic dish to easily remove the steamed egg after cooking.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
One serving of this recipe contains about 1/4 of the recommended daily Selenium intake, an antioxidant that supports the immune system.