Chili Garlic Oil NoodlesAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 8 cups (800g) Flat rice noodles, cooked
- 1/4 cup (60g) Chili garlic oil
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 pack (2.75g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 cup (100g) Spring onion, chopped
- 1 cup (20g) Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup (50g) Cucumber, diced
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Sesame seeds (optional)
- BOIL. Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain then rinse under cold water. Drain well then set aside.
- MIX. In a bowl, combine noodles, chili garlic oil, soy sauce, AJI-NO-MOTO®, spring onion, cilantro, and cucumber. Mix well until noodles are coated in soy sauce.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl then top with sesame seeds (optional). Serve.
Rinsing rice noodles in cold running water helps prevent the noodles from sticking together.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Rice noodles is a good source of Carbohydrates which is our primary source of energy. Reduced sodium by 33% Original sodium content: 3/4 tsp. (3.5g) Salt.