Lumpiang TogueAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 1/2 cup (120g) Ground pork
- 8 cups (400g) Togue, washed
- 1/4 cup (35g) Celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup (120g) Carrots, grated
- 1/4 tsp. (1.2g) Salt
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Ground black pepper
- 1/4 pack (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Flour, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 12 pcs. (24g) Lumpia wrapper
- 1 cup (250ml) Cooking oil
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté ground pork until browned. Add togue, celery, and carrot. Sauté until vegetables are cooked.
- SEASON. Add salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well then drain liquid. Set aside.
- SIMMER. In a small saucepan, combine flour and water. Mix well and let it simmer until thickened.
- WRAP. Place 3 Tbsps. of the mixture on the lumpia wrapper. Roll and seal using flour paste.
- DEEP-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Deep-fry lumpia until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander. Serve and enjoy.
Keeping cooked lumpia vertically on a colander will help to drain excess oil and crispy.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 3 pcs. (150g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Togue is a rich source of Dietary Fiber that supports normal bowel movement.