Sautéed Chicken Breast and VegetablesThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 6 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1 pc. (100g) Red onion, sliced
- 5 tsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Chicken breast, fillet, strips
- 0.35 kilo (350g) Carrots, strips
- 0.45 kilo (450g) Cabbage, strips
- 1/2 tsp. (0.1g) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. (8g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a hot pan, pour oil and sauté onion and garlic.
- STIR-FRY. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add carrots and continue stir-frying until half-cooked. Add cabbage and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Add pepper and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Serve while hot with 2 cups rice and 1 slice mango.
Sweet potato or potatoes can also be added to the dish for more texture and added nutrients.
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: -1 1/2 cups Sautéed Chicken Breast and Vegetables (195g) -2 cups rice (320g) -1 slice mango (60g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cabbage is a good source of Dietary Fiber that helps maintain healthy digestion.