Lutong Macau Meal for KidsPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Cooking oil
- 1 cup (120g) Tokwa, cubed
- 4 Tbsps. (60ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
- 2 tsps. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 4 cups (400g) Miki noodles
- 2 cups (200g) Patola, sliced
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.3g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Cornstarch (optional)
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Water, for cornstarch (optional)
- 8 pcs. (60g) Quail eggs, boiled
- 1/4 cup (10g) Kinchay, minced
- FRY. Heat oil in a pan. Fry tokwa until golden brown and crispy. Drain excess oil and set aside.
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pot. Sauté onion until fragrant and light brown.
- BOIL. Add water and let it boil. Add miki noodles and let it boil until soft. Add patola and let it cook for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Season with PORKSAVOR®, soy sauce, pepper, and add cornstarch mixture. Mix well until soup thickens. Add fried tokwa, quail egg, and kinchay.
- SERVE. To prepare Lutong Macau meal for kids, assemble 1 1/2 cups to a bowl. Serve with 1/2 slice papaya and 1 glass of milk.
For a crunchier tokwa, make sure that it is drained well before frying.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: -1 1/2 cups Lutong Macau (374g) - 1/2 slice papaya (45g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tokwa is rich in Protein and Calcium that is important for strong muscles and bones.