Crabsticks and Fusilli Pasta BowlAJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (25ml) Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup (40g) Red Onion, sliced
- 2 cups (400g) Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups (400g) Zucchini, sliced
- 4 cups (600g) Fusilli, boiled and drained
- 1 cup (100g) Crab Sticks
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-SHIO® Garlic Seasoning Mix
- 1 tsp. (2g) Black Pepper Powder
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté red onion and tomatoes. Add zucchini then cooked until lightly brown. Add boiled fusilli and crab sticks. Mix well.
- SEASON. Add AJI-SHIO® Garlic and black pepper, then mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy.
Bring water to a rapid boil before adding the pasta. Starches absorb water instantly and you want the water temperature to be extremely hot to begin cooking the noodles properly. Noodles that are added too soon will be soggy and improperly cooked.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Using little amount of oil and adding vegetables to your usual pasta dish helps in lowering blood cholesterol due to lesser fat content and higher fiber content in the dish.