Grilled Pompano with Ensaladang LatoAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
For the Fish
- 1 kilo (1000 g) Pompano, cleaned
- 2 Tbsps. (30 ml) Oil
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/ 1/4 cups (300 g) Lato, washed, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Red Onion, julienne
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Tomato, cored, julienne
- 2 pcs. (100 g) Salted Egg, wedges
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Cane Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. (15 g) White Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. (1 g) Ground Pepper (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (15 ml) Calamansi juice
- SEASON. Create incisions on both sides of the fish then rub it with oil and AJI-GINISA®. Set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- GRILL. In a hot lightly greased griller, cook the pompano for 7-10 minutes or until cooked through and slightly charred.
- TOSS. To make the ensalada, cut lato into pieces using kitchen shears. In a bowl, toss lato, red onion, tomato, and salted egg.
- MIX. Mix vinegar, white sugar, and ground pepper to make the dressing. Drizzle onto the vegetables.
- SERVE. Transfer fish and lato salad onto a serving dish or seperately. Mix soy sauce and calamansi juice in a saucer. Serve and enjoy.
Add the dressing onto the salad just before serving to avoid wilting.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 10 servings Serving size: 1 small slice fish, 1/4 cup salad
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Lato (or sea grapes) is a seaweed rich in iron which helps maintain healthy body stamina and mental focus.