Meatless SopasThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup (30g) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (12g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (80g) Carrot, small diced
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1 cup (250ml) Evaporated milk
- 1 cup (110g) Maraconi, elbow
- 1 cup (50g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (15g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- SAUTÉ. In a pot, heat oil and butter. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and sauté for a minute.
- SIMMER. Add water and evaporated milk then bring to a simmer. Add the macaroni and let it continue simmering, covered, until cooked.
- SEASON. Add cabbage, pepper, and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Cook for another minute. Serve hot.
Melting butter with oil helps prevent the butter from burning too quickly.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 20 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This Meatless Sopas is a good source of Calcium that helps maintain strong bones.