Steamed Tilapia RecipeSARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 1/2 kg (500 g) Tilapia
- 4 Tbsps. (60 ml) SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning
- 3 Tbsps. (45 g) Red Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30 g) Ginger, mashed
- 1 tsp (1 g) Black Pepper, cracked
- 1/2 Tbsp (6 g) Salt, rock
- STEAM. Using a steamer, add enough water and let it boil. Wrap the tilapia in an aluminum foil, add SARSAYA® Liquid Seasoning, red onion, ginger, pepper and salt. Seal then place into the steamer. Cook for 30 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer into a serving plate. Serve and enjoy.
If you want to minimize the amount of liquid, tie a tea towel around the steamer lid, covering the underside, to catch the evaporation.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tilapia is rich in omega-6 fatty acids which helps control the body's cholesterol levels.