Mediterranean Chicken Pasta SaladAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Cooking oil
- 2 cups (400g) Chicken breast, cubed
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Olive oil
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Red wine vinegar
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (2g) Chili flakes
- 1 tsp. (5g) Sugar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Penne pasta cooked
- 2 cups (200g) Cucumber, medium diced
- 2 cups (200g) Tomatoes, medium diced
- 1/2 cup (75g) Feta cheese, small cubes
- 1 cup (100g) Red onion, small diced
- PAN-FRY. In a pan, cook chicken breast until golden brown. Set aside.
- MIX. To prepare the dressing, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, chili flakes, sugar, and AJI-GINISA®. Mix well and set aside.
- TOSS. In a large bowl, combine penne pasta, cucumber, tomatoes, feta cheese, red onion, and the cooked chicken. Drizzle the dressing then toss to combine.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate then serve cold.
You may add 1 Tbsp. of honey to the dressing for a sweeter and less sour flavor.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Level up your usual vegetable salads by adding a source of protein like chicken and a source of carbohydrates like pasta to consume a variety of Go, Grow, and Glow foods.