Tilapia FlorentineCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix, AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 20 slices (1000g) Tilapia, medium, fillet
- 1 pack (50g) CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (30g) Red bell pepper, diced
- 3 cups (60g) Kangkong, leaves
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Cream cheese
- 2 cups (500ml) Fresh milk
- 1 tsp. (3g) Cornstarch
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Water
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/8 tsp (0.6g) Black pepper, ground
- 10 slices (100g) Lemon, wedge
- COAT. Coat tilapia fillet with CRISPY FRY® (Fish) evenly.
- PAN-FRY. Heat oil in a pan then pan-fry tilapia fillet for 3 minutes on each side. Drain excess oil in a colander and set aside.
- SAUTE. In another pan, heat oil then sauté garlic until fragrant. Add red bell pepper and kangkong leaves then cook for 1 minute or until the leaves have wilted.
- SEASON & SIMMER. Mix-in cream cheese and milk, combine cornstarch and water then pour in the pan. Season with AJI-GINISA® and pepper. Mix well and let it simmer for 3 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- SERVE. Pour the sauce on a serving plate then arrange the fish on top. Optional to serve with lemon wedge on the side. Enjoy!
For a smooth sauce consistency, lower the fire when milk is added in the sauce pot to avoid curdling.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tilapia is a good source of Selenium - a mineral that plays a role in prevention of cancer and thyroid disease.