Steamed FishSARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1 pc. (400g) Tilapia, cleaned, scored
- 1 pack (30g) SARSAYA® Oyster Sauce
- 1/8 cup (10g) Ginger, sliced, crushed
- 1/4 cup (10g) Leeks, sliced
- 1/4 cup (10g) Spring onion, sliced
- 1/8 cup (3g) Wansoy, leaves
- MARINATE. On a plate, place the fish and coat it with SARSAYA®Oyster Sauce. Insert ginger, leeks, spring onion, and wansoy in the fish.
- STEAM & SERVE. On a steamer, place the fish and let it steam until cooked. Serve while hot.
Place a plate inside the steamer or use aluminum foil when steaming the fish to catch the flavorful liquid from the fish.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 1/4 pc. (92.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tilapia is rich in Selenium, an antioxidant that helps fight against free-radicals.