Meatless Pancit BihonPORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Carrot, cut into strips
- 1 cup (100g) Sayote, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (375ml) Water
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Soy sauce
- 1 cup (125g) Pancit bihon, soaked and drained
- 1 cup (50g) Cabbage, shredded
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Stir-fry onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrot and sayote and stir-fry for one (1) minute.
- BOIL & MIX. Add water and soy sauce. Bring to a boil. Add pancit bihon and cook until tender. Add cabbage then mix well.
- SEASON. Add PORKSAVOR®. Mix until well-incorporated.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
For a more appetizing look, serve your pancit with chopped spring onions and toasted garlic on top.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This recipe is a good snack idea which contains a good amount of Carbohydrates, the body's main source of energy, and Fiber, which helps keep the gut healthy.