Mushroom Adobo RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 teaspoon (10g) cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (40g) onion, minced
- 6 cloves (12g) garlic, minced
- 3 cups (600g) mushroom, whole
- 1/4 cup (50ml) soy sauce
- 1/8 cup (25ml) vinegar, white
- 1 Tablespoon (15g) sugar, brown
- 1 piece (1g) bayleaf
- 1 pack (7g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- SAUTÉ. On a hot pan, pour oil and sautè mushroom until lightly brown. Then, add onion and garlic.
- SIMMER. Pour in soy sauce, sugar, bayleaf, and vinegar,don’t stir. Let it simmer until sauce is reduced.
- SEASON. With AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix.
- SERVE. Transfer in a serving plate, serve and enjoy.
When buying fresh mushrooms, chose ones that are firm, dry, and unbruised. Avoid mushrooms that appear slimy or withered.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Mushrooms are rich in antioxidants, these are chemicals that help the body eliminate free radicals that may cause health problems.