Stir Fried Carrots, Potatoes, and Bell PeppersAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 4 cups (450 grams) Potatoes, thin strips
- 2 cups (225 grams) Carrots, thin strips
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Red bell peppers, thin strips
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Green bell peppers, thin strips
- 1/2 pack (5.5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO ® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) Salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Fish sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add potatoes and carrots, and then cook until tender. Add green and red bell peppers, mix well and cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Sprinkle with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning then add salt and fish sauce. Mix well and cook for a few seconds. Remove from fire.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
Buy vegetables that are firm and with bright colors, it indicates freshness and good quality of vegetables.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 35% Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt, 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Fish Sauce. Vegetables are an important part of a healthy eating pattern and are excellent sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C. These nutrients are vital for overall health and maintenance of body system.