Stir Fried Carrots, Potatoes, and Bell PeppersAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tablespoons (30 grams) Onion, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon (15 grams) Garlic, chopped
- 4 cups (450 grams) Potatoes, thin strips
- 2 cups (225 grams) Carrots, thin strips
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Red bell peppers, thin strips
- 1/2 cup (60 grams) Green bell peppers, thin strips
- 1/2 pack (5 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO ® Umami Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) Salt
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Fish sauce
- SAUTÉ. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add potatoes and carrots, and then cook until tender. Add green and red bell peppers, mix well and cook for another minute.
- SEASON. Sprinkle with AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning then add salt and fish sauce. Mix well and cook for a few seconds. Remove from fire.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve and enjoy.
Buy vegetables that are firm and with bright colors, it indicates freshness and good quality of vegetables.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (130 g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Reduced sodium by 35% Original sodium content: 2 teaspoons (10 grams) Salt, 1 Tablespoon (15ml) Fish Sauce. Vegetables are an important part of a healthy eating pattern and are excellent sources of many nutrients, including potassium, fiber, folate (folic acid) and vitamins A, E and C. These nutrients are vital for overall health and maintenance of body system.