Nilagang Baboy RecipePORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 3 cups (750ml) Water
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Pork shoulder, chunks
- 1/2 cup (50g) Onion, quartered
- 3 Tbsps. (45ml) Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp. (2.3g) Peppercorn, whole
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix
- 2/3 cup (70g) Potato, chunks
- 6 cups (300g) Pechay Tagalog, sliced
- 1/4 cup (12g) Onion leeks, sliced
- BOIL. In a pot, combine water and pork, let boil. Cook until pork is tender. Add onion once pork is tender.
- SEASON. Add fish sauce, peppercorn, and PORKSAVOR® All-In-One Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SIMMER. Add potatoes and let it simmer until cooked. Then add pechay and onion leeks. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve and enjoy while hot.
You may use leaner pork cuts to reduce consumption of fat.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 5 Serving size: 1 cup Nilagang Baboy
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (ug RE)
Niacin (mg NE)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Meal Serving Idea: 1 cup of rice, 1 cup Nilagang Baboy, and 1 slice of ripe mango