Thai Crispy Fish Salad RecipeCRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
For the Salad:
- 1/2 kilo (500g) Catfish, fillet
- 1/2 pack (25g) CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 kilo (250g) Romaine lettuce
- 1 cup (180g) Tomato, sliced
- 1 cup (165g) Green mango, thinly strips
- 1/2 cup (50g) Shallots, sliced
- 1/2 tbsp (3g) Chili, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Bean sprout, washed
- 1/8 cup (30ml) Calamansi, juiced
- 1/8 cup (30ml) Fish sauce
- 2 tbsps (30g) Coconut sugar
- 1/8 cup (30ml) White vinegar
- 1 tbsp (3g) Cilantro, minced
- COAT. In a bowl, coat fish evenly with CRISPY FRY® Fish Breading Mix.
- DEEP – FRY. Using a deep pan, fry fish in hot oil until crispy and golden brown. Drain and set aside.
- ASSEMBLE . In one serving platter, arrange lettuce and top with fried fish, tomatoes, mangoes, shallots, and chili. Set aside.
- COMBINE. For the sauce, combine calamansi, fish sauce, sugar, vinegar and cilantro in a bowl, mix well.
- SERVE. fish salad with the sauce and ENJOY!
An alternative for the catfish is the tilapia fillet. You can also use brown or white sugar instead of coconut sugar.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 12/3 cups (310g) Salad & 4 tsps. (20ml) Sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Catfish is rich in Omega-3 that promotes heart health.