Ginisang Sardinas at Gulay Meal for KidsAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) Onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, chopped
- 1 cup (100g) Upo, small cubed
- 2 cans (310g) Sardines, in can
- 1 1/4 cup (300ml) Water
- 2 1/2 cup (250g) Sotanghon, soaked in water
- 1 cup (80g) Alugbati, chopped
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Sauté onion and garlic, followed by upo and cook for 1-3 minutes. Add sardines and water. Put sotanghon and continue sautéing. Add alugbati and mix well.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-SHIO® Pepper and fish sauce. Mix and cook for 1 minute.
- SERVE. To prepare Ginisang Sardinas at Gulay meal for kids, assemble 3/4 cup Ginisang Sardinas at Gulay and 1/2 cup rice to a plate. Serve with 1/2 pc apple and 1 glass of milk.
You may mash the sardines so it would mix well with the sautéed vegetables.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: - 3/4 cup Ginisang Sardinas at Gulay (119g) - 1/2 cup rice (80g) - 1/2 pc apple (40g) - 1 glass milk (250ml)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Vitamin A (μg)
Vitamin C (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Sardines contain Calcium and Vitamin D that helps strenghten the bones and teeth.