Kaldereta Pasta RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 cups (800g) Kaldereta, cooked
- 1 cup (250g) Tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Brown sugar
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 8 cups (1600g) Spaghetti pasta, boiled and drained
- 1/4 cup (60g) Cheese, grated
- SORT. In separate bowls, sort meat pieces from the sauce and other ingredients of Kaldereta.
- BLEND. Using a food processor, blend kaldereta sauce, kaldereta ingredients (potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, etc.) Tomato Sauce, Brown Sugar, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning until well blended.
- HEAT. On a pan, heat sauce mixture on low fire for 5 minutes.
- ASSEMBLE. On a serving plate, assemble pasta, and sauce mixture. Top with kaldereta meat and grated cheese.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
To have a chunky/better textured sauce, lightly blend sauce ingredients leaving traces of potato and carrot chunks.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 25 minutes Servings: 9 Serving size: 1 cup (177g) pasta, 1/2 cup (105g) kaldereta sauce
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomato is rich in phytochemicals, such as lycopene, known to promote healthy cells.