Kaldereta Pasta RecipeAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 cups (800g) Kaldereta, cooked
- 1 cup (250g) Tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsps. (30g) Brown sugar
- 1 pack (10g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 8 cups (1600g) Spaghetti pasta, boiled and drained
- 1/4 cup (60g) Cheese, grated
- SORT. In separate bowls, sort meat pieces from the sauce and other ingredients of Kaldereta.
- BLEND. Using a food processor, blend kaldereta sauce, kaldereta ingredients (potatoes, carrots, bell peppers, etc.) Tomato Sauce, Brown Sugar, and AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning until well blended.
- HEAT. On a pan, heat sauce mixture on low fire for 5 minutes.
- ASSEMBLE. On a serving plate, assemble pasta, and sauce mixture. Top with kaldereta meat and grated cheese.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
To have a chunky/better textured sauce, lightly blend sauce ingredients leaving traces of potato and carrot chunks.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Tomato is rich in phytochemicals, such as lycopene, known to promote healthy cells.