Paksiw na BangusAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Water
- 1 cup (250ml) Vinegar
- 2 Tbsps. (30ml) Fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (9g) Black pepper, ground
- 1 kilo (1000g) Bangus, sliced into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup (45g) Ginger, cut into strips
- 2 pcs. (5g) Green chili, whole
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- BOIL. In a pan, combine water, vinegar, fish sauce, and black pepper. Mix well and let it boil.
- SIMMER. Arrange fish along with ginger and green chilis in the pan. Cover and let simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA® then mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving platter. Serve while hot.
Add the green chilis a few minutes before turning off the heat if a less spicy taste is desired.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus is a good source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids that supports lowering of bad cholesterol in the body.