Fish Fillet on Pomodoro PastaAJI-NO-MOTO® UMAMI SEASONING
- 6 pieces (350 grams) Fish Fillet (Tilapia)
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.50 grams) Ground black pepper
- 8 teaspoons (40 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1/2 cup (80 grams) Onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons (20 grams) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 kilo (750 grams) Tomato, diced
- 1 pack (10 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) Fish sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.25 grams) Ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Water
- 7 cups (1000 grams) Penne pasta, cooked
- 1 cup (20 grams) Basil leaves
- SEASON. Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper. Set aside in the chiller for at least 15 minutes.
- SEAR. In a hot pot, pour oil and sear the fish fillet until slightly brown. Set aside.
- SAUTÉ. In the same pan, sauté onion, garlic and tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are soft.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®, fish sauce and pepper.
- SIMMER. Add water and let it simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- TOSS AND SERVE. Add the Penne Pasta and toss completely. Add the basil leaves and continue tossing for 1 minute. Serve
Fish Fillets can also be pan grilled instead of searing.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 6 Serving size: 1 cup Pasta and 1 piece Fish Fillet 187 grams (127 grams Pasta, 60 grams fish fillet)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Low Fat Meal Set: Banana + Fish Fillet Pomodoro Pasta. This pasta dish is low in fat and cholesterol, but high in lycopene which are all helpful for maintaining a good heart health.