PapaitanAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) Ginger, chopped
- 1/2 cup (100g) Beef liver, parboiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup (100g) Beef lungs, parboiled and cubed
- 1/2 cup (100g) Beef tripe, parboiled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Vinegar
- 1 pack (8g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) Beef broth, from boiling the meat
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Calamansi juice
- 1 pc. (5g) Green chili, whole
- 1 tsp. (5ml) Beef bile
- STIR-FRY. In a pot, heat oil. Stir-fry ginger until fragrant. Add beef liver, beef lungs, and beef tripe. Stir-fry for a few minutes. Add vinegar then let it cook for a minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-GINISA®, mix well for 30 seconds.
- SIMMER. Add beef broth, calamansi juice, and green chili. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add beef bile then simmer for 5 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl, serve and enjoy.
Parboiling is when you cook food in a pot of boiling water for a shorter amount of time, just enough for it to be half-cooked. You may parboil beef liver, lungs, and tripe with vinegar and ginger to reduce their undesirable smell.
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Preparation: 30 minutes Servings: 4 Serving size: 3/4 cup (150g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Beef liver contains high amounts of Vitamin A that supports a strong immune system as well as good eyesight.