Sinigang na Bangus sa KamiasAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 6 cups (1500 ml) Rice washing
- 1 cup (170 grams) Kamias
- 1 cup (90 grams) Tomato quartered
- 1 cup (170 grams) Red onion, quartered
- 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) Fish sauce
- 2 cups (420 grams) Bangus
- 1/2 cup (55 grams) String beans, cut into bite-size
- 1/2 cup (5 grams) Eggplant thick round slices
- 1/2 cup (50 grams) Radish, thick round slices
- 1/4 cup (55 grams) Okra, cut into bite-size
- 1 cup (75 grams) Kangkong leaves
- 1 pack (11 grams) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 piece (10 grams) Green chili
- BOIL. In a pot, boil rice washing. Add kamias, tomatoes, onion, and fish sauce.
- SIMMER. Add Bangus and simmer for 10 minutes.
- ADD & SIMMER. Add String beans, eggplant, radish, okra, and kangkong leaves. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- SEASON. Season with AJI-NO-MOTO® . Add Green Chili and mix well. Turn off the heat.5.
- SERVE. Serve and enjoy.
Instead of creating the slit at the belly, create a slit near the top fin to be able to put more tomatoes inside.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Low Fat Meal Set: Rice + Ripe Mango + Sinigang na Bangus. Milkfish is a low-fat protein source rich in Vitamin B6, Niacin and Vitamin B12 that are all important in muscle building.