Veggie Fried RiceThe Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (25g) Onion, minced
- 1 Tbsp. (15g) Garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup (100g) Carrot, small diced
- 1/4 cup (60g) Green peas
- 3 cups (300g) Cauliflower, florets
- 2 pcs. (100g) Egg, beaten
- 6 cups (960g) Rice, cooked
- 2 tsps. (10ml) Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. (10ml) Sesame oil
- 2 Tbsps. (20g) The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix
- 1/8 cup (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- STIR-FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant. Add carrots, green peas, and cauliflower then stir-fry for 3 minutes. Next, make a hole in the center of the pan then pour the eggs. Stir-fry until cooked. Add in the rice and mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, and The Ajinomoto Brand Chicken Powder Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer fried rice to a plate then garnish with spring onions. Serve while hot.
Steaming 1 cup of raw rice will yield 3 cups of cooked rice.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes Preparation: 10 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 cup (187.5g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Cauliflower is a good source of Dietary Fiber that helps lower bad cholesterol in our body.