Pizza OmeletteAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 4 pcs (240g) Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Shiitake Mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking Oil,
- 1/2 cup (120g) Tomato Sauce, cooked
- 1/4 cup (60g) Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Ham, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- MIX. In a bowl, mix egg, red and green bell pepper, mushroom, and AJI- SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix. Mix well until incorporated.
- FRY. n a pan heat oil. Add all of the egg mixture. Cover the pan and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes or until it is fully firm.
- ASSEMBLE. When the egg is firm enough, transfer it to a tray. Pour tomato sauce and spread across the omelette. Add grated cheese, ham, and red and green bell pepper.
- BAKE. Using an oven or a toaster, bake pizza omelette for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure to cook the omelette in low fire to avoid burning the bottom part of the omelette and leaving you with a undercooked, and jiggly omelette.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 slice (68g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg yolks are good sources of Iron, Folate, and Vitamin B12 which maintains healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.