Pizza OmeletteAJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 4 pcs (240g) Egg, beaten
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Shiitake Mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 pack (9g) AJI-SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Cooking Oil,
- 1/2 cup (120g) Tomato Sauce, cooked
- 1/4 cup (60g) Cheese, grated
- 2 Tbsps (30g) Ham, chopped
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Red Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1 Tbsp (15g) Green Bell Pepper, sliced
- MIX. In a bowl, mix egg, red and green bell pepper, mushroom, and AJI- SHIO® Pepper Seasoning Mix. Mix well until incorporated.
- FRY. n a pan heat oil. Add all of the egg mixture. Cover the pan and allow to cook for 10-15 minutes or until it is fully firm.
- ASSEMBLE. When the egg is firm enough, transfer it to a tray. Pour tomato sauce and spread across the omelette. Add grated cheese, ham, and red and green bell pepper.
- BAKE. Using an oven or a toaster, bake pizza omelette for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- SERVE. Transfer to a plate. Serve and enjoy.
Make sure to cook the omelette in low fire to avoid burning the bottom part of the omelette and leaving you with a undercooked, and jiggly omelette.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Egg yolks are good sources of Iron, Folate, and Vitamin B12 which maintains healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.