Pork MisuaPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsps. (22ml) Cooking oil
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Onion, minced
- 3 Tbsps. (30g) Garlic, minced
- 1 cup (200g) Ground pork
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Fish sauce
- 1 cup (100g) Patola, sliced
- 5 cups (1250ml) Water
- 1 pack (200g) Misua noodles
- 1/2 tsp. (1.3g) Ground black pepper
- 2 packs (16g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Spring onion, chopped
- SAUTÉ. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Add ground pork and fish sauce, mix well.
- SIMMER. Add patola and water and let it simmer until patola is cooked. Add misua, mix well.
- SEASON. Add pepper and PORKSAVOR®. Mix well and cook for another minute.
- SERVE. Transfer to a bowl. Garnish with spring onions. Serve hot.
If you'd prefer not to boil misua noodles, you can buy pre-boiled ("fresh") noodles from most Asian markets or grocery stores.
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 12 Serving size: 1/2 cup
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Ground pork is a good source of B-Vitamins that supports nerve health.