Classic Daing na BangusAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Vinegar
- 1 tsp. (5g) Iodized salt
- 1 tsp. (2.3g) Black pepper
- 1/4 pack (2.5g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 0.4 kilo (400g) Bangus, sliced into half-lengthwise
- 2 cups (500ml) Cooking oil
- MARINATE. Combine garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper, and AJI-NO-MOTO® in a small bowl then pour all over the fish. Marinate in the fridge overnight.
- FRY. In a pan, heat oil. Fry bangus until golden brown. Drain excess oil using strainer or colander.
- SERVE. Serve while hot.
Traditionally, marinated daing na bangus is sundried before being fried, this is to prolong its shelf life prior to cooking and to make the daing na bangus crispier when fried.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Bangus is a rich source of Protein that maintains muscle mass.