Pork SiomaiPORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (80g) Singkamas, shredded
- 1/2 cup (50g) Carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup (65g) Squash, shredded
- 1/4 cup (35g) Onion, minced
- 2 cups (400g) Ground pork
- 1 pc. (50g) Egg, beaten
- 2 pcs. (30g) Sliced bread, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. (15ml) Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Pepper, ground
- 1 pack (8g) PORKSAVOR® All-in-One Seasoning Mix
- 40 pcs. (320g) Siomai wrapper
- 4 cups (1000ml) Water, for steamer
- MIX. In a bowl, combine singkamas, carrot, squash, onion, ground pork, egg, bread, soy sauce, pepper, and PORKSAVOR®. Mix until well-incorporated.
- WRAP. Spoon 1 Tbps. (15g) of siomai filling in a siomai wrapper. Wrap the filling carefully without breaking the wrapper.
- STEAM. Using a steamer, place siomai on top of boiling water and allow steam to flow. Steam for 20-30 minutes.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving plate. Serve and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
You can store uncooked or steamed pork siomai in the freezer to increase shelf-life. Thaw for at least 30 minutes before reheating.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Incorporating vegetables into minced meat helps to increase consumption of vegetables for picky eaters.