Brown Rice Veggie Stir Fry RecipeAJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup (93.75 g) Brown rice, uncooked
- 3/4 cup (187.5 ml) Water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Cooking Oil
- 1 pc (60 g) Egg
- 1/2 Tbsp (7.5 ml) cooking Oil
- 1/4 cup (35 g) zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup (37.5 g) mushroom, button, sliced
- 1/4 cup (40 g) tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup (20 g) carrot, diced
- 1 cup (70 g) cabbage, shredded
- 1 Tbsp (7 g) spring onion
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) soy sauce
- 1 pack (7 g) AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix
- STEAM. Combine brown rice and water and let it cook until done. Set aside.
- FRY. In a hot pan, add 1 tsp of oil and pour in the eggs. Scramble and break it up into pieces. Set aside.
- STIR-FRY. In a separate hot wok/pan, add 1 Tbsp oil and stir fry zucchini, mushroom, tomato, carrot, cabbage, and spring onion. Add in cooked rice and egg, mix well.
- SEASON. Add soy sauce and AJI-GINISA® Flavor Seasoning Mix. Mix well.
- SERVE. Transfer to a serving bowl. Enjoy while hot.
For brown rice, it is recommended to soak it in water overnight before cooking to get a better texture.
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
Brown rice is a highly nutritious food. It is a whole grain that is relatively low in calories high in fiber, gluten-free and can be incorporated into a variety of dishes.