Soupy Lean Beef SautéAJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 4 tsps. (20ml) Cooking oil
- 1/4 cup (35g) Red onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (10g) Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (70g) Tomato, diced
- 1 cup (175g) Ground beef sirloin
- 1/4 tsp. (0.6g) Black ground pepper
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Fish sauce
- 6 cups (1500ml) Water
- 1 pc. (1g) Green chili
- 1 cup (125g) String beans, bite size
- 1 cup (125g) Radish, biased cut
- 1 pack (11g) AJI-NO-MOTO® Umami Seasoning
- 2 cups (150g) Squash tops, stringed
- 2 cups (150g) Squash flowers, stringed
- SAUTE AND SEASON. In a pan, heat oil and saute onion, garlic and tomatoes. Add beef. Season with pepper and fish sauce. Cover the pan. Cook the beef until juices have lessened.
- BOIL.. Add water and let it boil. Add string beans and radish. Cook for 1 minute.
- SEASON. Add AJI-NO-MOTO®. Mix well.
- SIMMER AND SERVE. Add squash tops and flower. Simmer for 1 minute. Serve while hot with 1 1/2 cups and 1 pc banana.
Buy ground beef with at least 90% lean meat.
Cooking Time: 20 minutes Preparation: 15 minutes Servings: 3 Serving size: -1 bowl Soupy Lean Beef Sauté (550g) -1 1/2 cups rice (240g) -1 pc banana (80g)
Calories per serving (kcal)
Dietary Fiber (g)
Ascorbic Acid (mg)
Good to Know Nutrition Facts
This dish is a rich source of Antioxidants that help fight against free-radicals.